4.23.2015

Facebook Conundrum

I like to be popular. Who doesn't?

And one of the ways to judge my popularity is Facebook. My defunct law firm has its own Facebook page for you to like, at your leisure.

However, someone in South America is adding Axsmith Law LLC to all their family BBQ photos.

I don't know who this is, but should I care? It's kind of fun to see if maybe I recognize anyone. There has to be some connection to me, right? If it happened only once, it could be explained away by a simple mistake. How, I don't know. How do you accidentally add an American law firm to your Aunt Petunia's birthday cook out? From another continent? If I ever see Mark Zuckerburg, I will ask him.

But this has happened many times now. Several times a week, in fact.

Good news: my law firms Facebook page is active. So active, it has a life of its own. And sadly, a life that looks far more interesting than mine.

I think I'll keep it.

No comments: