12.10.2011

Parody on Perry's "Strong" Ad

Parody of Rick Perry's "Strong" ad:



Text of the parody:

"I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm an atheist, but you don't need to sleep in every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when Rick Perry can be openly homophobic but our kids can't openly celebrate evolution or learn science in school.
As a video blogger, I'll end Perry's war on reason. And I'll fight against conservative attacks on our rational heritage.
Logic made America strong. It can make her strong again.
I'm James Kotecki and I approve this message."

Another parody released by YouTube's The Partisans:



Another parody by YouTube's Funnyordie:




Original Perry Ad:



Text of original Perry ad:

"I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian, but you don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school.
As President, I'll end Obama's war on religion. And I'll fight against liberal attacks on our religious heritage.
Faith made America strong. It can make her strong again.
I'm Rick Perry and I approve this message."

Removed YouTube video commenting on Rick Perry ad:

No comments: