10.22.2008

I Grew Up in Small Town America, I Lived in Small Town America, I Know Small Town America

Sarah Palin is trying to align herself with small town Americans. The problem is that they aren't all as stupid as she is.

Being from a small town doesn't mean you can't read the Constitution. It doesn't mean that no one knows you are being mean because you are smiling. It doesn't mean they can't remember the McCarthy era hyperbole and its ramifications.

The McCain campaign is reaching for a voting public that hasn't existed for over 50 years. Let's see if they come up out of their graves to vote.

1 comment:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Palin is a twit. Plain and simple. A bag of wet hair. All she can do is speak in talking point sound bites.

And her assertion that somehow, because I do not live in a small town, that I am NOT a part of "real America" is insulting. Last time I checked I have a US passport.

She needs to be sent back to the deep freeze, where she can keep an eye on Russia and prevent terrorist moose from invading the lower 48. For good.