2.16.2009

Alternative Energy or Clean Energy?

The two are not necessarily related. The question is: what is more or a priority - relying on ourselves for energy, or protecting the environment?

In the future, you will see these two interests diverge.

Personally, I'm in favor of energy independence first. The sooner we can tell those oil nation to take a hike, the happier I'll be. Imagine a world where you no longer have to think about the Middle East. Hooray!

In pursuit of my patriotic duty, I am now composting, making my own yogurt which is WAY better than the store stuff, starting the seeds for my garden, and growing sprouts. Damn, I feel superior.




Environment, Food, Food Deserts, Foodshed, Green Living, Growing Power, Sustainability, Will Allen, Green News, vegetable

No comments: