11.09.2010

Nanowrimo: Day Nine

It is harder going now. There was a major shift in action and the territory is more emotionally difficult.

The last time I did Nanowrimo, my novel was a murder mystery. The emotions there weren't complicated at all. Bad guy killing people from the same workplace. Witness to the murder was the cat, who herself kills all the time, and so observed the action one killer to another.

With this novel, a lot of feelings are coming up for me. It makes it harder to slog through the thing. It's 11:30 p.m. almost and I feel guilty having only written 1,000 words today.

My husband Justin writes at this pace on a regular basis. He is incredibly prolific.

See the website for NaNoWriMo
See community events around NaNoWriMo in South Carolina.
See Wikipedia's entry on NaNoWriMo.

No comments: