11.06.2010

Nanowrimo: Day Six


I added two thousand words. Just finished, in fact. Since I am behind schedule so much, I plan to add another two thousand words later on today. So far, since this novel was halfway written before Nanowrimo, I've got 32,000 words in total. That gives me the rest of November to write 13,000 words.

It 's not the idea of writing 13,000 words that's the problem. As I've complained about before, I don't know how I'm going to resolve the action and wrap up the novel. I just don't know how it is going to end. Hmmm. I'm starting to get an idea...

Just to add pizazz to an otherwise very dull blog post, I will add a photo of some ancestor from the dawn of the twentieth century.

See the website for NaNoWriMo
See community events around NaNoWriMo in South Carolina.
See Wikipedia's entry on NaNoWriMo.

2 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

"Nanowrino"? Makes me think of teeny tiny rhinoceroses.

Good luck with the writing. It always scared the heck out of me.

Econo-Girl said...

The trick is to forget the readers for the first draft, and write for yourself. Write a story you really enjoy.